I had a random thought while watching the news today that really depressed me and since I'm all about communal depression, I'm going to share.
Dick Goddard is getting pretty old. I mean, the guy has been doing the weather since like, black and white television. He is pretty much an icon of Northeast Ohio. How much longer can he possibly keep it up? He's gonna croak soon, and then what? You can't just fill Dick Goddard's shoes with any shmuck off the street. If anything, Fox 8 should just stop doing the weather. The only thing a replacement would do is make me miss Dick Goddard and make me cry and I wouldn't even hear the weather. FAIL. But until the sad, sad day of Dick Goddard's demise, enjoy this picture...
And since I'm watching the news while I'm writing this...
Apparently someone killed themself over myspace because someone posted rumors about them or something. Now of course, everyone is going to be like, "oh, that's so sad. It's the scourge of technology on society." But, seriously, if you're gonna off yourself because you can't handle someone posting something about you on myspace then just get it done so I don't have to listen to your goddamn whining. Myspace? Seriously?
Fox 8 also apparently wants me to believe that Elvis is still alive. They are correct in assuming I can be convinced that it is true. They are not in assuming I give a flying fuck.

No comments:
Post a Comment