Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Browns SUCK

The Browns lost to the Houston Texans 16-6 today and I am NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT.

I choose two people to incur my bloglike wrath on and they are Braylon and Romeo.

Braylon. Seriously? Come on man, you get paid millions of dollars to run and catch. NOT DROP PASSES. We could have won today if Braylon made a few more damn catches or otherwise DO HIS JOB. I'm so sick of drives going down the pooper because Braylon can't catch the damn ball.

Braylon Edwards...FAIL.

Romeo. What in the name of all things sacred possessed you to bench Quinn and put in Anderson?? You benched Anderson for a reason did you not? I know Quinn threw some interceptions but yanking him in the middle of a game and putting in that cracker Anderson is NOT the right call.

Romeo Crennel...FAIL.

So I say, keep Braylon but just make him work on his catching for the rest of the season and during the off-season, maybe he can get back in his game. Fire Crennel and get Cowher! Just give him everything he wants, kiss his feet and let him do his thing! Send Crennel back to Defensive Coordinator so he doesn't whine.

So, overall what I have to say about this season is...

Cleveland Browns...FAIL.

Although I'm excited to see what Brady has to offer as he gets some more experience, but knowing Cleveland, we'll probably trade him and the next year he will win a super bowl or something.

In a positive bit of Ohio sports news, Columbus crew won the MLS championship, which is really good according to my little brother. And I guess he knows what he's talking about.

And the Lake Erie Monsters won! GO LAKE ERIE!

So maybe the cavs will pull through for us this season. KING JAMES BABY!

No comments: