Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Movies I am looking forward to

Watchmen-

I read this graphic novel and let me start by saying it is one of the best stories I have ever read. I love the style they are doing this movie in, I think it's perfect for style of the comic, and I'm REALLY excited to see how this turns out. I am afraid though that it will not be very well accepted by the public because they're expecting another Iron Man or Hulk. This is not a superhero movie, don't judge it as such.




Star Trek-

Yeah, I'm a trekkie, so crucify me. I really like the direction they decided to take this new movie in. Instead of trying to remain true to the Star Trek universe, they are trying to just make an exciting and compelling movie, which I think is just the breath of fresh air the series needs.



-Quick note: There is a new trailer up for this movie, but it's not on youtube yet so I couldn't upload it ;). You can probably check it out at the apple website or iTunes or some shit.

No comments: