skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Profound thoughts by \ /1$#E
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Psych
Psychology is so damn boring. I swear, every psychologist I've seen think they're the bees fuckin knees because they know what the hell top-down processing is. WELL I BET YOU SUCK AT DDR AND I WOULD WOMP YOU, SO GET OUT OF MY LIFE.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(25)
►
December
(7)
▼
November
(18)
New podcast about Charlie
Energize
Photography
The Browns SUCK
Woody Hayes
Podcast Update
Podcasts are irritating
Journey To The Center of the GAY
Podcast
Reboot Revival?!?!
Dragonball the Movie
Its all that
Psych
Movies I am looking forward to
Dick Goddard
I think we all remember this one.
Werd
Blogs?
About Me
Vishe
Well, I am pretty much the apotheosis of intellectual prowess.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment