Alas, I have returned. My hiatus from this blog was simply due to boredom. No one was/is reading it so I kind of became lax about it. Now I am back because of the same reason. Boredom! Funny how the world works, no?
Remember when I blogged about wanting to see Watchmen? Well, I saw it. It met my expectations and so much more. It was probably the best they could have done to translate from the graphic novel to a film. I still think that the actual ending was better, but I don't have any major problems with the way they ended it. I think the same message was delivered effectively. I LOVED the way the movie looked, they NAILED that aspect of it. It was an almost perfect translation from comic art to the big screen. I was quite pleased.
I also saw Monsters vs. Aliens. It was no Kung Fu Panda, but was very good in it's own right. And, oh yeah, it was 3D! BADASSERY!
I also started watching Heroes. It's awesome, much more mature of a show than I was expecting. And a whole lot deeper too. Btw, Hiro Nakamura is my HERO.
So now I will peace and leave you to your life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment