Monday, December 8, 2008

The addict has succumbed

Today, I failed.

Today, my will finally shattered.

Today, I lost my battle against my addiction.

Today, I renewed my Warcraft subscription.

That's right, I stayed clean for about a month. Just plain and simple canceled my subscription and deleted World of Warcraft from my computer about a month ago for fear of losing my life to this damn game. But alas, today I gave in and renewed it.

The new expansion pack, Wrath of the Lich King, is what finally put me over. I was watching the cutscenes and I got all excited and school is out and it all came crashing down.

I guess it's still better than heroin...

Anyway, my characters are...

Vishe- Lvl. 51 NE Warrior (Fury)
Volvagia- Lvl. 18 HU Mage (Flame)
KurtZisa- Lvl. 10 GN Warlock

I also have a horde Tauren druid but hes a piece of shit and I don't like him.

So hit me up if your also part of the global sensation that is World of Warcraft.

LOOK ON MY WORKS YE MIGHTY AND DESPAIR! I AM VISHE KING OF KINGS! AND I HAVE RETURNED!!!!!

Here's that great Leeroy Jenkins video we all know and love...

No comments: